Powered by Creative Market

Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnnah

25th December is the birthday of our natioan's greatest leader ever, Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah. I wanted to write an article expressing my gratitude to him, for what he has done for us, the Pakistani nation, for Pakistan, but I find myself lacking words.

Picture of Quiad-E-Azam
Quiad-E-Azam

How do you tell a person, whose been dead for almost 68 years, that you absolutly love him for what he did, for what he belived in and accomplished!
He belived in a nation that was at its lowest era, a nation that was lost, there was no one to guide it. The Muslims of the sub-continent were lost and a leader in the form of Quaid-e-Azam was sent to help them and bring about Pakistan. Though it was not his idea, it was his friends, but Jinnah was the one who turned an idea into reality.

The net is overloaded with info about everyone and everything, so I wont be writting a bio about him, I just want to use this platform to tell the world that I am humbled and filled with gratitude for giving me/us Pakistan, for me being a Pakistani, so dear Jinnah thanks a million!

Enjoy and Thanks for visiting!


No comments:

Post a Comment