Powered by Creative Market

Random Pages

PixelScrapper had this Summer Layout Madness challenge going on, where you decide how many pages you can get done this month and then just get into the fun of actually doing them, an excellent way to get some pages done for some of us lazy ladies ;)
I decided I would do 6, see I wasn't feeling very brave in the first place :)
I still didn't reach my quota and got just 3 done :( but hey, I loved those three!


Layout using Better Together by Mandy's Lovable Designs
For this page I used  Better Together By Mandy's Lovable Designs

Layout Using Sweet Autumn by Crescent Moon Designs
For this page I used  Sweet Autumn  By Crescent Moon Designs
Layout Done using Everday Moments by Amara VanLente
For this page I used Everday Moments by Amara VanLente




And this page I just loved this kit called Baby Oh Baby by Catherine Olson, and I had to use it :)

Layout Using Baby Oh Baby by Catherine Olson
For this page I have used Baby Oh Baby by Catherine Olson
Thanks for looking and visiting, hope you were inspired! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment