Powered by Creative Market

Challenges at ScrappBee

Hi there, have you checked out the challenges at ScrappyBee? if not then be sure to check them out here. My goal this is year is to scrap as many photos as I can, I mean I have got tons of pics of my kids and other memeories when I had specially taken pics to scrap but never got to them :) I gues that's everyone s dilemma, and I think doing some challenges is just what I need, because I like working under pressure or when I have a deadline to meet, so far I have got 7 or 8 LOs done in Jan, pretty impressive I would say :)
Check these out

This one is done for the Template Challenge, Kit used Let's Go by Beautifully Blessed Designs

LO done with Let's Go by Beautifully Blessed Designs

This was done for the Pocket Scrapping Challenge, Kit used Random by Lucky Smith Designs and Template by Jen Wright Designs

LO done using Random by Lucky Smith Designs and Template by Jen Wright Designs


Color Challenge, kit used A New Start by Simply Me Simply You Designs

LO done using A New Start by Simply Me Simply You Designs

White Space Challenge, kit used BugaBoo by Crescent Moon Designs, yet to be released 

LO done using BugaBoo by Crescent Moon Designs

Siggy Challenge, Winter Wonderland by Crescent Moon Designs

done using Winter Wonderland by Crescent Moon Designs


Hope you enjoyed looking at these and they inspired you in some way or another
Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment