Powered by Creative Market

The Secret life of a Slummy Mummy by Fiona Neill

Hi there, recently read The Secret life of a Slummy Mummy by Fiona Neill, and loved reading it! Very funny and hilariously written the great misshapen of a married life. I think in every human's life there comes a time when you doubt yourself, your choices, its not that they are bad its just a phase that comes over you and in the end it brings the realization that what you have is better and definitely good enough to hold on to till the end.
And I love it more when its written with humorous touch, so this book was exactly what I wanted to read, and I would recommend that you read it too :)
I would give it 5 stars :)

Here is the author's official site




Enjoy and thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment