Powered by Creative Market

Scrap kit Boom by Tracy King

Hi, today I'm showcasing a vibrant colored, fun and casual style scrap kit called Boom by Tracy King.
What do I love about this kit? well the black and charcoal black colored elements and papers, I think when designing scrapbook pages, if you include a little black with any color it gives the scrap page a royal and very artistic look.
The kit is available at Plain Digital Wrapper

http://www.plaindigitalwrapper.com/shoppe/product.php?productid=7943&cat=0&page=2

I did two pages, as you can see I could not resist black :)
The first layout is done for April Template challenge at Plain Digital Wrapper, for more challenges click here

CT Layout 1 using Boom by Tracy King

The second page I did was of me and my sister, for the May Font Challenge at ScrappyBee, using Milk and Cereal font, which you get for free when you participate in the challenge.
For more challenges at SB click here

CT Layout 2 using Boom by Tracy King

Thanks for looking and hope you were inspired :)

No comments:

Post a Comment