Powered by Creative Market

Far from Home by Lyn Andrews

Been catching up on my reading, all of my kids are in school FINALLY! 
My goal is to read any novel/book that I can get my hands on and just read read and read! I had it on hold since the twins were born! so you can imagine my delight :)

About to finish on my second book, but lets talk about the one I just got done with.

Its called Far From Home by Lyn Andrews, its not the usually historic romance with lots of steamy scenes, in fact its a book about strength and courage when faced with dire situations. Like you have been pushed against a wall and there is nothing you can do except fight back.

Set in the 1920s in Ireland, reminds you of a time when people had other things to do instead of FB! :)

If you are like me and feel motivated and good about your lot in life after reading books where heroines go thru tough patches in life and come out a winner then go ahead and read Far From Home, its worth your time :)

Far FRom Home by Lyn Andrews
  
Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment