Powered by Creative Market

Recipes for easy living by Curtiss Ann Matlock

Hi there, been catching up on my reading and having a blast, luckily I have got some great title s this time from my very fav book stall, it's actually a used books stall at the end of my street and since I can't really go and buy brand new books(I'm on a tight budget right now) so used books it is. The drawback to this of course is that I don't have much choice.
Anyway, Recipes for easy living by Curtiss Ann Matlock is a marvelous book about a young girl called Cornie, it captures the inner struggle s of a child budding into a young woman, and it revolves around Christmas, what timings right! :) the craziness of siblings, can't live with them can't live without them, all seemed magical as well as real. I'm giving this a thumbs up and add it to your reading list request.
The author has a very inviting blog as well, curtissannmatlock.com
Recipes for easy living

Enjoy and thank for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment