Powered by Creative Market

The Tenth Circle by Jodi Picoult

Hi there, it's a nuisance having no PC, I miss my scrapping! Meanwhile, I'm enjoying my first love, books! :)
I am already done with 3 books, so in the order in which I read, today I'm reviewing a book called "The Tenth Circle" by Jodi Picoult. Frankly speaking, I didn't enjoy it, too dry and serious for my taste, that does not mean it isn't nice. It has a good storyline, with very complex and deep characters, it's a great thriller, but for me a great book is the one that makes me feel good, and this book didn't, I felt as if I was left hanging in the end, with such intense drama, the ending was abrupt and I felt baffled. The book also got a bit boring somewhere in the middle.
I have read two other books by the same author, "Vanishing Acts" and "Picture Perfect".  Vanishing Acts left me with the same feeling s as this one, but Picture Perfect was a nice thriller about domestic violence.
The tenth circle by Jodi Picoult
The Tenth Circle by Jodi Picoult
All in all I didn't enjoy it and would not recommend it, but that's just me, maybe you would want to read it and if you have let us know :) I would love to know what you thought of this book.
Click Here to go to Jodi Picoult's official website.
Thanks for visiting and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment