Powered by Creative Market

Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell

Hi all, been working my fingers to the bone lately, well we are in this whole shifting-to-a-new-place faze and its kinda getting me down now! I mean I'm excited with everything but now its like I'm just more tired than excited, you know what I mean?
 
Well, anyway, thought I would take my mind off of everything and do some blogging :)

Well let see, the last book I read that has kind a stayed with me is Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell, and what can I say other than that this book is LOVELY! ;)
It brings back all the bitter sweet emotions of first love, or teenage crushes. The book has its share of tragedy, and its so beautifully written that you would be like "oh I know how that feels!" kinda feeling :)

Eleanor being a big framed girl from a torn family and Park being from a picture perfect family, concious of fitting in. Their different backgrounds and different personalities are just opposites waiting to attract, the chemistry and the somewhat sarcastically funny dialoges and a a little unexpected ending are only a few of the things that make this book so great.
I give this book a thumbs up and high recommendation :)

Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell

Let me know what you thought of this book.
You can check the authors official site here

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment