Powered by Creative Market

Rosie Meadows Regrets by Catherine Alliot

Another book? yup, I read it while cooking, cleaning giving the kids their bath and in between
everything! :)

Now with so much reading and not enough to spare, its the old used up bookstore for me :) But 
I love that bookstore, I have been getting books from there since I started reading say about 
19 years ago! (yikes am I really that old), and its right at the end of my street, convenient!

This time around the shop I was looking for some light romantic comedies, with everything else 
to do I need something that lifts my spirits up, I came across this huge pile and I bought Rosie Meadows Regrets by Catherine Alliot and some other lot. 

What can I say about this book, other than that its marveluos! the main character, Rosie, is 
hilarious her ability to think of her dire situations in a funny way is what makes this book tick 
for me. She gets landed into some hilarious and weird situations one after the other and has a very 
wild imagination. I loved the climax, the way its written, and I could not keep this book down 
after the middle, I mean I finished it in 1 and half day!

So I would give it 5 stars and a must read!
Here is the author's official site

Enjoy!

Book cover of Rosie Meadows Regrets
Rosie Meadows Regrets...

No comments:

Post a Comment