Powered by Creative Market

My Memories "Music" Blog Train

My Memories Music Blog Train


Hi there, I'm very excited to present this blog train to you since its my very first My Memories Blog Train, I had so much fun and so many cute stuff for you to download but before I get to the blog train I would like to tell you about the amazing My Memories Software!

You would like this software because its,

  • Easy to Use - Drag and drop photos and elements to your page(s) or use our Fast Fill feature. Create your own pages from scratch or from pre-made designer templates.
  • Editing Feature - Recolor, resize, rip, red-eye, filter, crop, shapes
  • Sharing - Print at home or professionally. Create custon blog or facbook graphics. Export as jpg, svg or png.
  • My Memories can use ANY external content that is in .png or .jpg format! You can easily pull in kits and collections that you have already purchased from other places!

Download the software here. Want some tutorials? get them here

Now to the blog train, Please remember that we live across many time zones, so if anyone's part is not up check back next day!
here is my part click on the preview or here to download

Annusplace Designs MyMemeories Blog Train - Music

Here is the rest of the Blog Train, don't forget to leave some love!
Annusplace Designs (U R Here)


Enjoy and Thanks for visiting!


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors!! Love the music border!! Love the scatter!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing. Love the music kit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous!! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ty for your part on the music blog train x

    ReplyDelete