Powered by Creative Market

The Wonder Spot by Melissa Bank

Hi all, been reading some lately, the last book I finished is The Wonder Spot by Melissa Bank.
Well what should I say about this book, you can tell that I didn't particularly like this book because I'm not sure what to say, I want to write reviews, helpful reviews, so i'll be as honest as I can without beating the book!
I found it slow and not very interesting, twice I wanted to give up reading it but then I said to myself maybe the next couple of pages will have something interesting, so the fact that I kept at it counts for something, right ?
Anyways I thought it was kind a like a very critical dairy of oneself, I like humorous criticism, specially one directed at one own self its really hilarious when a writer writes like that but in this book it was like a voice void of expression, no drama, no heroic deeds no big band ending, I guess it was very very practical.
Anyways, thats my review, but do check out the book for yourself here

The Wonder Spot by Melissa Bank

Thanks for visiting!


No comments:

Post a Comment