Powered by Creative Market

Pan Movie on Netflix - Movie Review

Do you remember the Disney classic Peter Pan? I do, it was an absolute favorite of mine when I was a little girl. I still watch it with my kids, its like childhood all over again!
So yesterday when I saw Pan (2015) movie poster on Netflix, a sort of prequel to Peter Pan, we had to watch it! 



The story line was great, it explained two interesting facts, one how Peter Pan could fly with such ease and number two, how he could understand Tinker Bell. But I'm not going to give that away, in case you haven't watched it, you would have to watch the movie yourself to find out. The fighting scenes were awesome, me and the kids were literally on the edge of our seats, and I liked that when the pirates killed the Barbarians, the barbarians just exploded into puffs of colors, that was an interesting and unique way to show off something that might not be suitable for kids but was essential to the movie. And I loved James Hook! you heard me right, and its not Captain Hook, its before he became Captain Hook, his witty comebacks are cool and so is he!
So make popcorn, get comfy and watch Pan.

No comments:

Post a Comment