Powered by Creative Market

Pheasent Shirt - Sewing Project

Hi there, Fall is finally here and it is starting to get a bit chilly in the evenings, so I decided it was time to make something with sleeves for Eshal, she mostly has sleeveless cloths in her wordrobe. 
I have had this Pheasent dress/shirt project in my mind for quiet some time now. 





I love how this turned out. I like the way Pheasent dress gathers at the neck and shoulders giving it 
bunchy look. I wanted it to be full sleeves but did a bit of miscalculation and ended up with three 
quarter sleeves, I loved the end result though :)









And ofcourse Eshal loves to pose, and there she is, one arm at her waist and foot turning sideways
It was really very funny and adorable.





She wore it to school, so the morning shoot was a bit, sleepy :)




Now I just have to make 2 more for the twins, and I'm thinking of doing a tutorial, nothing professional but a step by step pic of how I made this.
But dont hold your breath please, it may take a while! :)

1 comment: