Powered by Creative Market

FanGirl by Rainbow Rowell

Hi there, been a while since I posted anything, not because I didn't want to! most often than not, I am wondering and planning what and when my next post shall be, but NO TIME!!!

 I always thought that mothers, do a lot, throw in a job, be it part time or full time, you have a super mom, but up until recently I had no idea! I mean I thought I did but clearly I did not!
I have started a job, after 9 long years. But back then I was not married and was not a mom, so this is a whole new scenario and most days I don't get time to pee!
Ok, ok enough ranting and should get on with the reason to write :)

In between bathroom trips and bedtime, I managed to read Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. It feels so good to say that, "I READ" :)

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell


Well the book and the characters are awesome, simply awesome and I love Rowell's style. The Cath/Cather, main character is so well written, a teenage girl, scared of growing up or showing her true self yet is bursting to break thru and come of age. A very beautiful journey from childhood to a young woman. And her love interest, umm Levi, honestly Rowell makes them so yummy I just want to eat them up!  :)

Ok so the ending of this book was also very abrupt. This is the third book I have read of Rainbow 
Rowell, the other two being, Attachments and Eleanor and Park. And in all the books I am waiting for a big bang kind of ending but the ending is like you are not expecting an ending at that point, you are left feeling like there should have been more. But I realize that actually the characters have grown onto me so much that I just cannot accept the ending of the book itself, I long to keep on reading about first love and the excitement and bubbly feelings that you get with first love.

All in all, a very beautiful book, should read.
And if you have read, let me know what you think about it in the comments below.
Thanks for visiting!



No comments:

Post a Comment