Powered by Creative Market

Vowels Practice Free Worksheet

Hi there, I had an awesome experience while homeschooling my three kids for a year an half. Although I was dreading it but the whole thing actually worked wonders with me and my kids. It proved to be a great bonding time with my kids plus it also made me realize my potential and prove my self in an unknown territory.
I made practice worksheets for them, mainly for the core subjects, that is, English, Mathematics and Urdu. I would like to offer these worksheets for someone else to benefit.
So here begins another venture for me :)
Here is a vowels worksheet that was intended for my 4 and halfish twins.
Cut out these circles, and make them color the vowels.
Click on the picture below or here to get the worksheet.




Hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed creating it.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment